Explore the Romanian seaside
Explore the Romanian seaside in one day: Plaja Corbu, ranked the 4th most beautiful in the world, Constanta and Mamaia
Enjoy one unforgettable daytrip to the most extreme places on the Romanian seaside: from Mamaia, the party hot spot of Romania to Corbu beach, a hidden gem mostly undiscovered, passing through Constanta, the Romanian largest sea port with a history dating back to ancient Greek period.
DepartureHotel/ accommodation pickup and dropp-off is offered
Departure TimePick up time: 08:30 A.M.
Return TimeIn 12 Hours
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
What to expectLet behind the bustle of Bucharest and set for Romania's the most exciting place and favourite holiday destination on a tour that will combinethe charming of the Black Sea coast with the history of one of the oldest settlements of Romania, Constanta. Once in Constanta, stroll around the coble stoned alleys, find out about the history of the former Greek settlement of Tomis and visit the largest mosque of Romania. Later, it is the time to catch some sun and enjoy the local culture on the relaxing atmosphere of the sandy beache of Mamaia, the most popular seaside resort. It is known as the ,,capital of amusement” on the Black Sea. Don`t loose the opportunity and take a picture with the Constanta Casino, the most beautiful building on the Black sea shore and a historic monument dating back from the beginning of the XX century. Last part of the day you will enjoy Corbu Beach, a hidden gem undiscovered neither by the Romanian, which was voted among the most beautiful pristine beach in the world!
Drive back to Bucharest in the late afternoon and expect to return in the city at around 19:30, depends on the traffic.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to the Black Sea coast form Bucharest
- Explore Constanta's ancient Greek and Roman history and walk the cobble soone alleys stepping back in time.
- Take photos of the iconic Constanta's famed Art Nouveau casino.
- Catch some sun on the beach in the seaside resort of Mamaia
- Explore Corbu Beach, a hidden gem chosen among the most beautiful beaches in the world!
- Travel in the comfort of a minivan or a sedan vehicle
- This is the best way to maximize the experience of the Black Sea coast with limited time.
You should know
- Hotel/ accommodation pickup and dropp-off is offered
- Estimated duration of the tour is 11 hours.
- Pick up time: 08:30 (will be confirmed with the guide one day before)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Maximum is 8 people (usually 2-3)
- Good physical condition is not necessary required for this tour.
- Professional English/Italian Speaking Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Small-Group tour (usually 2-3, maximum of 8 people per group)
- Hotel/Hostel/Accommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks.
Cancellation PolicyFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Price of the tour
Number of participants