Panoramic tour in Bucharest
Discover the best of Bucharest in a few hours: panoramic tour with Village Museum and Ceausescu Parliament Palace
This is one of the best tour you can to do either if you have limited time or you want to see some special off the beaten path places with a local guide. Bonus, the tour will take you to the most special place in the city, the Village Museum.
DepartureHotel/ accommodation pickup and dropp-off is offered.
Departure TimeTour may start in the morning.
Return TimeEstimated duration of the tour is 3,5 -4 h
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Discover Romania's expansive capital in the comfort of a private vehicle.
- See some of the Bucharest landmarks such as Parliament Palace, Victory Avenue, Triumphal Arch, House of free press and Old Town
- Get a glimpse of the traditional Romanian country life at the Village Museum
- Visit a traditional neighborhood and learn about everyday life in Bucharest from a local/ native guide.
- Learn more about the country's tumultuous history and the fall of the Communist regime from your guide
- Take three stops for pictures in front of the most important landmarks.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
What to expectYou will start the tour with the meeting with your local guide at your accommodation, then you will head forthe wonders of Bucharest with 3 major stops for taking pictures and more detailed explanations. First stop will be at the Revolution Square, where you will find about the blody revolution against Ceausescu and the communism, in December 1989. The second one will be at The Parliament Palace, the second largest building in Europe and one thrue symbol of the Romanian communist Regime, and the third one will be at House of Free Press. On the way you will pass by the most important landmarks in the city, such us: The Romanian Arch of Triumph, Kiseleff Avenue with beautiful French style villas, Victory Square, Cismigiu Garden, Fountains Avenue & Opera Square and Military Academy. The tour will end with a visit of one of the most impressive open air ethnographic museums in the world. Her you can find an authentic Romanian village rich in monuments and artifacts dating from the 17th to the 20th century. There are real houses, churches and even an Inn brought here piece by piece, all set in a picture perfect environmet, with the largest urban Lake in the background.
You should know
- Hotel/ accommodation pickup and dropp-off is offered.
- Estimated duration of the tour is 3,5 -4 h
- Immediate confirmation will be received after booking.
- Maximum is 8 people (usually 2-3)
- Youth must be accompanied by an adult
- You will not necessary require a good physical condition for this tour.
Cancellation PolicyFor a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Small group tour (usually 2-3, maximum of 8 people per group)
- HotelAccommodation pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee for Village Museum
- Food and drinks
Price of the tour
Number of participants