Danube Delta in a 2 days trip
Best of Dobrogea region: Danube Delta and Black sea ( Constanta and Corbu Virgin Beach) – 2 days trip from Bucharest
This tour is about nature and relaxation. You will discover one of the most astonishing wildlife habitats in Europe, the Danube Delta has an abundant wildlife and vegetation, beingone of themost complex ecosystem in the world!
There is not a better way to reconnect with the nature than this two days tour.
DepartureHotel/hostel/accommodation pickup and drop-off is offered
Departure TimePick up at 5 P.M.
Return TimeEstimated duration of the tour is 3 h.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Take a 3 hour boat ride and discovr the pristine nature of Danube Delta
- Discover the most authentic and purest region of Romania, Dobrogea
- Discover the ancient city and harbor of Constanta
- Take a photo with the most iconic building in the Black seaside, Cnstanta Casino.
- Experience the 4thmost beautiful beach in the world, Corbu Beach.
What to expectFirst day: Boat tour in Danube Delta You will start in the morning at 08:00 with a private pick-up from your hotel. Prepare for the best experience of your life! You will drive toward east, and get into the most charming region of Romania, Dobrogea. Prepare your camera because you will need it to snap the best pictures with the landscape along the way. The drive will take about 4,5 hours but you can have as many breaks as you wish. Eventually you arrive in the village Murighiol in the heart of the Danube Delta. From here you will start your exploration, with a boat trip of about 3 hours along the chanels. Admire the local species of birds, luxurious vegetation and sparkling lakes inside the delta. For the afternoon you might want to try your luck fishing? Accommodation in Murighiol, breakfast included. Second day: Explore Dobrogea Region and Romanian seaside In the morning after breakfast, you will start your journey to the sourthen Dobrogea, pass by Corbu Beach, the most spectacluar and one of the last virgin beach of Romania, coted as the forth most beautiful beach in the world, and eventually reach Constanta city, largest port of the Black sea. Here, you will have a walking tour of the Old Town, the main square and the Black Sea Riviera. After a lunch break, it is time to head back to Bucharest, crossing the Danube again Arrival in Bucharest will be in the evening, at your hotel (or airport).
You should know
- This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- Confirmation within 48 hours.
- Fully customizable itinerary: make this tour your dream tour and customized it the way you want for no extra charge
- Flexibility: you decide when to start and make changes in the daily itinerary
- Transport with car or minivan with AC Private pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- English/italian speaking guide.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Murighiol.
- Breakfast included.
- 3-hours excursion by boat in the Danube Delta.
- Fishing equipment.
- Guided tours by all sights.
- Walking tour of Constanta.
- Visit of Corbu Beach.
- Entrance fees.
- Other meals and beverages.
Cancellation PolicyFor a full refund, cancel at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the experience.
Price of the tour
Number of participants