Comana Natural Park
Enjoy a pleasant half day trip from Bucharest in one of the hidden gem conveniently located in a short drive from Bucharest: Immerse in the nature wonder of Comana Natural Park and explore the historic site founded by Vlad the Impaler itself, the resting place of the body of Dracula.
DepartureComana Nature Reserve
Departure TimePick up at 10:00.
Return TimeTour duration is 5 hours.
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Enjoy a pleasant half day trip from Bucharest to the nearby deltas of Comana Natural Reserve
- Enjoy a relaxing walk along one of the best preserved natural parks around Bucharest.
- Get a glimpse of the Romanian birdlife in a serene natural environment
- Visit one of the finest expemle of medieval architecture in Wallachia, the Comana Monastery, founded by legendary Wallachian prince Vlad Tepes (also known as Count Dracula)
- Get the confort of pickup and drop-off from your accommodation in Bucharest
- Ideal for children and families.
What to expect:Stretching for almost 25,000 hectares, Comana Nature Reserve is the nation’s second most biodiverse only after the Danube Delta. It is home to many species of endangered plants and animals. Relax and enjoy walking along the paths admiring the beautiful nature surrounding. Next, visit the XV th century Monastery of Comana built by the king of Wallachia Vlad Tepes, known as the count Dracula, one of the finest exemple of religious architecture in the south of Romania. The whole experience last for about 5 hours amd it is ideal for families with childrens or for prople looking for something different, on a short drive from Bucharest.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Hotel pick up and drop off is offered
- This is a private tour.
- This is a great tour for families with children.
- Tour duration is 5 hours.
- Pick up at 10:00.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- English/Italian speaking guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Comana Monastery and Natural Park visit.
- Food and beverages.
- Other personal expenses.
|Number of participants||Price|