Best of Transylvania
Best of Transylvania with Dracula Castle in a 3 days small group tour from Bucharest
This is perfect tour of one of the last undiscovered treasures of Europe. During this tour from Bucharest you will discover the highlights of Transylvania, from the wrldwide famous attraction such as Dracula Castle to some lesser known spots. Not only you will have everything carefully planned, but there will be one professional guide making sure you won`t miss anything and ready to to provide you the best informations and tips and tricks.
The only thing you have to do is prepare your camera and your luggage and let everything elese on us.
Medieval towns, charming villages, pristine nature, tasty food – everything and more will be waiting to you! Are you ready?
DeparturePick up from Bucharest from your accommodation
Return TimeIn 3 days
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies
- Visit Dracula Castle and get ready to meet with Count Dracula.
- Discover Peles castle and it`s stunning architecture.
- Walk the cobble stone alley of Brasov and Sibiu, the most beautiful cities in Transylvania.
- Find out about ortodoxy at Curtea de Arges and Cozia monasteries, dating back to medieval times.
- Explore Biertan and Sighisoara, two UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Sample tasty regional dishes, including a home-cooked meal in a quaint Transylvanian village
- Travel comfortably in a private sedan or minivan, with door-to-door pickup each day
- Four-star accommodation is included
- Fully customizable itinerary: make this tour your dream tour and customized it the way you want for no extra charge
- Flexibility: you decide when to start and make changes in the daily itinerary
What to expect
Day 1: Bucharest – Curtea de Arges – Cozia - Sibiel – SibiuIn the first day of the tour you will be picked up from Bucharest from your accommodation and we will drive towards Transylvania. First stop will be at Curtea de Arges Monastery one of the most important faith centers of Romania. You will discover the place and the guide will show it to you for about 30 minutes. Next, you will head north for the Olt River Valley, passing by Cozia Monastery, where you will stop for a short visit, before continue your drive towards Sibiu. You will reach Sibiu town in the afternoon. Here you will be accommodated and afterwards, you will start on a walking tour for one hour. Get ready to be amazed! For the evening we have prepared something special for you: Your guide will drive you to nearby Sibiel, a very well preserved Transylvanian village next to Sibiu. Here you will have a traditional homemade dinner offered by the locals. Accommodation is included in 4* centrally located hotel in Sibiu. Meals included: Dinner in a local guesthousein Sibiel.
Day 2: Sibiu – Biertan – Sighisoara- BrasovToday, you will see some of the best places Romania has to offer. There is no doubt on that, since you will encounter two different UNESCO World Heritage, in Biertan and Sighisoara! But, let`s take them step by step! After the breakfast you will head for Biertan Fortified Church where you will got the opportunity to discover the best fortified church in Transylvania. After the visit which will take 45 minutes to one hour, you will set on the road once again, this time the destination is Sighisoara, the born place of Vlad the Impaler, also known as Dracula! The medieval citadel of Sighisoara is one of the very few permanently inhabited citadels in the whole Europe. Don`t mis the chanche to climb in the top of the Clock Tower, to see the best view over the town! After the walking tour and the lunch break, head toward the final destination of the day, themedieval city of Brasov, which will be reached in the afternoon. Here you will be accommodated and do a very pleasant walking tour. Don`t miss the Black Churchand the narrowest street of Romania, Strada Sforii!
Meals included: Breakfast
Accommodation included in 4* centrally located hotel in Brasov.
Day 3: Brasov – Bran castle – Peles Castle - BucharestAfter the breakfast you will leave Brasov heading towards Bran Castle also known as Dracula castle. It was originally built as a fortress by the Teutonic Knights at the former border between Wallachia and Transylvania. It is the most visited place inRomania, reachin nearly one million visitors each year, and you will soon find out why! From Bran castle prepare for another stunnig place, which will be also your last stop of this pleant roadtrip: Peles castle. Built by the King Carol I of Romania in the late XIX century, this palace offers an insight of German Renaissance style of decorations. You will have a tour of the castle, afterwards you set on to Bucharest, where it all began, 2 days ago! Eventually, reach Bucharest in the afternoon. Meals included: • Breakfast
You should know
- Confirmation will be received immediately at the time of the booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible, due to uneven surfaces.
- There is a 50 Euro single supplement to be paid directly to the guide at the departure if you require a single room.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- This is a small/private tour. So only you/ your group will participate.
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- 1 Homemade dinner in a Transylvanian house
- Fuel surcharge
- Overnight accommodation 4* hotels or guesthouses
- Professional English Speaking guide
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/ /Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- Transport by sedan/minivan vehicle
- Admission - Biertan Fortified Church
- Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Admission - Peles Castle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Cancellation PolicyFor a full refund, cancel at least 7 days in advance of the start date of the experience.
Price of the tour
Number of participants